HTML

Sunday 21 October 2012

What I'm liking this week

  • Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte - I always love the seasonal drinks that appear around this time of year, and one I have wanted to try is the pumpkin spice latte. I do recommend! Salted caramel mocha on the other hand? Not so good.

  • Essie nail polish - previously I have had a love/hate relationship with Essie. My earlier days of trying out the brand meant I had some beautiful shades of polish, yet the inconsistency of good coverage meant these polishes were neglected in favour of others. More recently I've paid more attention seeing as the brand is so freely available in Boots (and currently 3 for 2, fickle huh?!) and I have been swayed. All the polishes have good coverage, yes they need two coats but this is pretty standard for most brands, but most of all don't have the highly irritating streakiness that old Essie had.

  • Lush Twilight shower gel - an old favourite from a past Lush forum party, this has been re-released as part of the Christmas range. A vibrant purple shade, the scent is lavender-malt and is ideal to help you sleep. Perfect for colder nights!

  • Days off - an obvious like for everyone I guess but at this time of year I really like having time off to Christmas shop, visit Christmas fairs, catch up with friends etc. As I just work nights at the moment I do have good time off afterwards and just like having plenty of time away from work!
 
 
Hope you have had a good weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment