HTML

Monday 22 October 2012

...because they're not worth it?

I'm sure we have all bought and tried products that we've been disappointed in, and one good point about the Internet/blogs is finding out unbiased reviews. Here's a few regrets of mine:

Revlon Lip Butter - I'm possibly being a bit presumptuous here as my main gripe is with Peach Parfait (does it need to be so shimmery??) Like many others in the UK I waited with baited breath for these to eventually be released and when they finally appeared I was completely underwhelmed. Reasonable colour payoff but not especially balm-like, if anything a little drying.

Max Factor Smokey Eye Effect - so pretty in the tube, in the advert the model looked amazing. The result? No colour whatsoever. Use as a base? Needn't have bothered as there was no effect, smokey or otherwise.

No7 BB cream - all companies jumped on the hype and wanting to try one of the first brands who offered a shade that didn't appear orange I gave it a try. I may as well have just used a foundation as this didn't give the light, blend-able formula that original BB creams are known for. Difficult to blend and not the most flattering tone either.

Tresemme Lift & Hold Hairspray - really? A hairspray? I found no lift, no hold either. Its a same as I do like the brand but this had no effect.

Soap and Glory The Fab Pore - nice enough mask but no improvement or change seen to pores.

Do you agree with any of these comments? Are any of these your favourites?





No comments:

Post a Comment