HTML

Sunday 30 December 2012

2013 Beauty Resolutions






As the New Year is almost upon us, many people will be deciding what changes to make in life, health etc. I ponder with the idea of making resolutions, but alas, they tend to be forgotten about usually by the end of the first New Year week. However beauty resolutions on the other hand I do try and stick to. Possibly more achievable? More fun? Who knows?! This is what I hope to do throughout 2013...

1. Look after my hair
After having six inches of sad, abused hair taken off just a month ago this is a must. Use good products, don't overuse heat sources and hair mask twice a week.

2. Erm...and my nails too...
Don't bite them, pick them, always use base coat etc etc. My nails really are horrendous at the moment. No more!

3. Buy what's needed
I suppose it's not essential to have back ups of eye makeup remover, yes the one that isn't limited edition/difficult to find, nor do I necessarily need five face masks on the go. Limit spending broadly speaking!

4. High end isn't necessarily higher quality
As a bit of a prior makeup/skincare snob I have discovered many beauty finds that are just as good for me as their pricier counterparts.

5. I don't need to buy something from each and every MAC collection
Just because.

So there we have it, all pretty achievable I'd say. Have you made any resolutions? Do you stick to them?!

No comments:

Post a Comment