HTML

Wednesday 9 January 2013

January wish list





Lancome Blush in Love in Peche Joue Joue - Part of of the spring 2013 collection by Lancome, this blusher is just beautiful for the season. Must-have!


La Roche Posay Anthelios XL SPF50 - I've heard some excellent reviews of this facial sunscreen. I'm heading off to Antigua soon and will be in desperate need of something with a high SPF and is effective.


Revlon Just Bitten Kissable lipstain in Honey - Like I've mentioned before I'm loving these types of lip pencil and am currently using my Clinique Chubby Sticks daily. I do already own one Revlon lipstain in Rendezvous which is a beautiful red, and one advantage that these have over the Chubby Sticks is as the name suggests, their lipstain properties. Even after eating and drinking once the gloss has gone, there is still a good amount of colour left on my lips. The honey shade is a mid-pink, very much one of the 'my lips but better' type of effects.


Benefit Laugh With Me LeeLee perfume - I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with the Crescent Row fragrances as I find them very strong, and some particularly overpowering, yet I have to have a spritz when I pass the counter. Laugh With Me LeeLee however is a much lighter scent described by Benefit as a woody floral, with a light blend of citrus, jasmine and lilly blossoms. It's a very wearable every day scent and reminds me of the long-gone 'B spot' perfume.


Nuxe Reve de Miel lipbalm - I'm easily sold with lipbalms and have a stash of them, but am always looking for one better than the last (which is currently Nivea lip butters-impressive by the way). This one has received lots of praise from blogs and the press and being a sucker for anything honey-related also means this is high on my 'to buy' list.


Have you tried any of these products? What are your views on them?

2 comments:

  1. nice wishlist! I'd like to try the nuxe reve de miel as well! I have the Revlon in Honey, I do love it, it's a very wearable color, and it has a shine to it, makes it feel nice on the lips! And it has good lasting power! I definitely recommend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really have to buy it, Honey is such a wearable colour!

      Delete